As I absorb the loneliness
I feel very close
to the edge of life
I become friends with myself.
Nothing deters me
from treading the wavering, meandering
unvarnished truth of life.
Its vicissitudes, complexities
and uncertainties
become devoid of meanings
questions do not look for answers
problems do not search solutions
Life's profundity surfaces
into its very existence
the solitude is so complete and full.
Life comes to a full circle
as I absorb the loneliness
I feel very close
to the edge of life
I become friends with myself.
I feel very close
to the edge of life
I become friends with myself.
Nothing deters me
from treading the wavering, meandering
unvarnished truth of life.
Its vicissitudes, complexities
and uncertainties
become devoid of meanings
questions do not look for answers
problems do not search solutions
Life's profundity surfaces
into its very existence
the solitude is so complete and full.
Life comes to a full circle
as I absorb the loneliness
I feel very close
to the edge of life
I become friends with myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment