When you look at me
your limpid expressive eyes
unleash and unfold
life's enigma
I resolve not to understand
its layered complexities
or read between the lines
of words unsaid.
Your nonchalant gaze
your majestic,carefree steps
leaves me spellbound
devoid of feelings,
emotions and sentiments.
I am exhilarated, intrigued
and sometimes baffled.
I just dwell in those moments
for time stands still
all questions dissolve
the thin dividing line
between life and death
fades into oblivion.
I stand in front of you
in amazement and bewilderment.
your limpid expressive eyes
unleash and unfold
life's enigma
I resolve not to understand
its layered complexities
or read between the lines
of words unsaid.
Your nonchalant gaze
your majestic,carefree steps
leaves me spellbound
devoid of feelings,
emotions and sentiments.
I am exhilarated, intrigued
and sometimes baffled.
I just dwell in those moments
for time stands still
all questions dissolve
the thin dividing line
between life and death
fades into oblivion.
I stand in front of you
in amazement and bewilderment.
No comments:
Post a Comment